In the course of using the Site, you may provide and we may collect, retain and utilise Personal Information about you to operate our business and to make Services and other opportunities available. The term "Personal Information" means personally identifiable information that we may obtain about you, including but not limited to your name, age, gender, credit card or other billing information, device information, time and location, email address, postal addresses and phone number. We recognise and respect your privacy concerns about this information. We obtain Personal Information in a variety of ways and when you visit the Site, we collect information that might or might not identify you for purposes of measuring the use of the Site and improving its content.
Our use of Personal Information:
Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide, administer and improve our Services, (ii) to better understand your needs and interests, (iii) to fulfil requests you may make, (iv) to personalise your experience, (v) to provide Service announcements, (vi) to provide you with further information and offers from Manuka Royale or third parties; (vii) to administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Manuka Royale or our business partners; and (vii) to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes with users, enforce our agreements and to protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorised or illegal activity.
Collection of your communications:
We gather information on our users through the following ways: (1) tracking pages visited and (2) collecting information from voluntary submissions. We may use various technologies (e.g., cookies) to collect information from your computer (or Devices) and about your activities on our Website. We collect aggregate information on pages of our Website that users access or visit.
Information collected through voluntary submissions:
We also collect and store any information that you voluntarily submit to us via registration. If you identify yourself by sending us an email, we collect and store your email address and any other information you provide in your email. We use this information for internal purposes and to contact you and/or send you information, including marketing information about our products. If you provide us with your postal address, we may contact you and/or send you information via your postal address. If you provide us with your telephone number, we may contact you by telephone.
Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as "1x1 GIFs" or "clear GIFs") may be included in our Site pages and messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a page or email can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the Site, to monitor how users navigate the Site, to count how many emails sent were actually opened, or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
Disclosure and sharing of Personal Information:
- Except as indicated within this Policy, we will not sell or rent your Personal Information to other third parties.
- We may share Personal Information to third-party vendors who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the information was originally collected, or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented.
- By using our website, you agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
- We may disclose or share your Personal Information to third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us or the Site, such as research, product development, benchmarking, fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, providing customer services, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Website functionality, tracking the Site's activities and analytics, enabling us to send you special offers about our products, and enabling us to perform other administrative services. These service vendors may have access to the Personal Information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes intended.
- We may also disclose your information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets or stock, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Users is among the assets transferred.
Links to other websites:
You should know that while visiting the Site, you can be directed, through links, to other websites that are beyond our control. Manuka Royale is not responsible for the privacy practices and policies of such linked websites.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally-accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information we obtained, or submitted to us voluntarily, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In the event that Manuka Royale goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information might be among the assets transferred. You will not be notified in advance of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
The Site is a general audience website and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13) as required by New Zealand data protection law. We will delete any personal information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of thirteen (13).
IMPORTANT: When you use the Service, your data may be sent to other countries.
Being ready for GDPR is important to us and we welcome this opportunity to help our users understand what we're doing to prepare. For users interested in learning how we are adopting these principles, please contact us.