MANUKA HONEY AND CLAY MAKE UP REMOVER
This natural creamy make up remover will help you to clean up your face in a very delicate but effective way.
Clay purifies the pores while Manuka Honey works as an antibacterial and slightly exfoliating agent. Rose water hydrates the skin and the grape seed oil is rich in Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant.
7 spoons superfine white or red clay
2 spoons MANUKA ROYALE Manuka Honey
2 spoons rose water
2 teaspoons grape seeds oil
Essential oils (OPTIONAL): 5 drops red mandarin and 5 drops lavender essential oils
- In a small bowl, mix MANUKA ROYALE Manuka Honey and rose water;
- Add slowly the clay and mix to avoid any clumps to form;
- Add the grape seeds oil and, if used, the essential oils;
- In the evening, spread a small amount of make up remover across your face with circular movements:
- Remove with warm water.
- Always test the make up remover on a small area of your body before applying it to your face.
- Store in a sterilized jar for maximum 6 months.