Matcha tea is a pulverised green tea rich in vitamins and antioxidant making it a special ingredient for cosmetic products. MANUKA ROYALE Manuka Honey contains Methylglyoxal, a compound with strong antibacterial properties, and other substances like antioxidant flavonoids, calcium, magnesium, potassium and vitamins. Thanks to its content in enzymes, Manuka Honey works as a good exfoliating agent.
This facial mask combines the properties of these two super foods and will let your skin deeply clean and shiny.
1 spoon superfine white clay
4/5 teaspoons Aloe vera gel
½ teaspoon of Matcha tea (powder)
1 teaspoon MANUKA ROYALE Manuka Honey
- In a small bowl, mix the clay, Matcha tea, Aloe vera gel and MANUKA ROYALE Manuka Honey until you get a smooth paste;
- Spread evenly across your face, starting at your upper neck and working your way up your face avoiding lips and eyes;
- Let work for 10 minutes and remove with warm water.
- Always test the facial mask on a small area of your body before applying it to your face.
- After removal your skin might be a bit red due to an increased blood circulation.
- Store the rest of the mask for maximum 2 weeks in the refrigerator.